A valid visa is required for Indian citizens to visit Vietnam for any purposes from visiting friends and families to going on a business trip or taking leisure vacation.
Fortunately, it is much easier these days to apply Vietnam Visa as there are two available ways to go about this matter:
– Applying for visa at Vietnam Embassy in Mumbai or Vietnam consulate in New Delhi (traditional way, visa picked up at Vietnam Embassies) or,
– Apply for Vietnam Visa on arrival with us (visa picked up at Vietnam International Airports).
You may choose either of the above options to obtain a visa to Vietnam. However, please keep in mind that these two options are quite different in terms of application procedure and applicable applicants. While visa on arrival is more convenient and less time-consuming, it is applicable for those who travel to Vietnam by AIR only.
Therefore, if you plan to travel to Vietnam by land or sea or wish to obtain a fully stamped visa on passport before departure, you should contact the nearest Vietnam embassy for visa application. It may take you 4-7 working days to get a Visa at Vietnam Embassy. And in this case, you are required to send your original passport to the Vietnam Embassy directly or by post.
– Indian citizens need to apply a Vietnam Visa to visit Vietnam for any purpose – business or tourist.
– If they enter Vietnam by Air, they can apply Vietnam Visa online and obtain the Visa on arrival (at Vietnam airport) – or apply with Vietnam embassy or consulate on Indian
– In case they visit Vietnam by land, sea…. they must apply Vietnam Visa at any embassy or consulate of Vietnam in the worlds